We are excited to announce a brand new opportunity for you to reach newspapers across New Mexico and to become associate members of NMPA. Existing associate members will have the chance to enhance their membership.
We are creating a catch-all associate membership fee for suppliers and vendors that are looking for a low-cost and convenient way to reach new and existing customers. We invite you to partake in the NMPA Vendor VIP experience for an investment of $1,500.00.
Cover all membership benefits in one fee, show commitment to New Mexico newspapers by joining with us, stand above other vendors by highlighting your membership status and keep up to date on all that is happening in our state.
What do you get in return?
Associate membership in NMPA for one year. (12 months from time of approved application and receipt of dues)
A booth and two registrations at the 2016 convention
3 advertorials in ShopTalk (monthly e-bulletin sent to all members) during the year
6 display ads in ShopTalk during the year
Rotating display ad on nmpress.org during the year
Listing in the NMPA Associate Member Directory on nmpress.org
NMPA membership contacts
If you are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity, please let me know as soon as possible. (application attached)
Associate members can attend all Association functions and meetings, without voting privileges; can sit on Association committees and may participate in the Association sponsored contest in the appropriate daily and weekly categories, subject to the same rules that apply to active Association members. Associate members may participate in seminars and other Association educational and award activities.
We look forward to you being a member of our organization and for you to join us at our annual convention. If there is anything we can to do to help in your efforts to reach our newspaper members, please don’t hesitate to call.
Associate membership is available to the following:
1) News services with bureaus located within the State of New Mexico.
2) Newspapers published in New Mexico less than 50 times per year.
3) Newspapers with principal offices outside of the State of New Mexico. (Subject to Dues Schedule in Article VIII, Section 2B).
4) Independent journalists or print media cartoonists, residing within the State of New Mexico.
6) Printing Plants.
7) Representatives of allied industries and other friends of the newspaper
business, including vendors and suppliers.
8) Online News Publications: available to general public via the world wide web, updated regularly and consistently not less than weekly; both free and paid websites may be eligible; must contain a minimum of 25 percent local news content, and include staff-produced local news content; must not serve primarily as a platform to promote the interest and/or opinions of a special interest group, individual or cause; must have an office open to the public where business may be transacted during usual business hours; must have been in regular digital publication for at least 12 consecutive months prior to application for membership.